Join Owensboro Health’s Healthpark to get full access to extensive facilities, amenities and classes that help you live well. You’ll benefit from personal health and fitness guidance available at Kentucky’s only facility certified by the Medical Fitness Association, which sets the guideline and standards for medically integrated fitness centers nationwide.
Fitness Assessment & Exercise Consultation
When you join Healthpark, you get a:
- Fitness Assessment – Meet with an NCCA certified and degreed fitness professional (ACE) to review your health history, fitness goals and exercise preferences. You’ll get a general fitness assessment that measures your:
- Blood pressure
- Body composition
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Resting heart rate
Personal Exercise Consultation – Using the results of your assessment, a fitness professional will develop a workout just for you. You’ll learn how to perform recommended exercises, see how to use our equipment and get answers to your questions.
Sign up for an individual Healthpark membership if you’re at least 18. You may add these family members to your membership:
- Your legal spouse at a discounted rate
- All your dependents who are between 13-26 years old for a flat fee of $25
You may qualify for a membership discount, such as:
- Corporate discount – Ask your employer or Healthpark if your workplace offers a membership discount, which is available to employees of workplaces that belong to the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce.
- Special-assistance discount – If you complete an Exercise is Medicine program, ask Healthpark if you’re eligible for this income-based discount.
- GoldenFit discount – Join Golden Partners, a wellness program for people ages 55 and older, to benefit from this discount.
If you’re visiting Owensboro or just want to check out Healthpark for a short time, take advantage of a:
- Day pass: $12
- Week pass: $30
- Month pass: $65
Get access to only classes—including aerobics, aquatics and Rogue Room cross-training classes—at Healthpark with a pass for:
- One class per week: $35
- Two classes per week: $69
- Three classes per week: $99
All class passes are good for eight weeks.
Give the gift of health. Ask us about gift cards available for many Healthpark services.
Have a question about becoming a member of the Healthpark? We would be happy to answer it! Just take a moment to fill out the form below so we can reach out to you.
Not seeing a form? We recommend using Chrome, FireFox or Safari browsers.