Golden Partners Van Service
Non-emergency transportation for medical appointments for persons of all ages
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m - 3 p.m.
Please Note: **Last pick-up is at 3 p.m.
Appropriate medical appointments include:
- Doctor’s Appointments
- Outpatient test or treatments
- Dental appointments
- Lab appointments
- Owensboro City Limits
- North: Ohio River
- South: Towne Square Mall Area
- East: Highway 54 to Fairview Drive
- East: Highway 144 (formerly Highway 60 E) to OMU Entrance
- West: Highway 60 West to Post Office Area
- Nominal fee for single or round trip service
- Service to Golden Partners Plus Members included with membership
- The rider must be able to walk to the van and climb up into the seat independently.
- One person may accompany the rider.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All riders must wear a seatbelt. The van is not equipped with a car safety seat or booster seat. Therefore, children must be able, as required by Kentucky law, to ride in seat without the use of a car seat or a child safety restraint.
- No smoking in the van.
- Please be ready at the designated pickup time. **The driver will wait ONLY 5 minutes.
- Please call as soon as you know your next appointment as seating is limited.
- Please call immediately if you need to cancel.
Please note: The driver reserves the right to refuse service when behavior is inappropriate.